I figured I'd just update your pretty faces about what's going on right now. Because I'm so exciting like that.
- Spring weather was around a little bit last week. It was a glorious sight. But that winter bitch stole her thunder and just came right back in our lives. I went and got my first pedicure of the season because ya know, when the flip flops come out I want to have beautiful feet. Unfortunately, nobody has gotten to see the prettyness that are my feet yet. Womp womp. That also means that I shaved my legs. That's a big deal around these parts. I hate shaving.
- The prettiest princess in the land turned 6. I can't believe that we've made it 6 years and haven't tried to kill each other. Another post on that to come this week. Hopefully. No promises.
- I've watched Frozen at least a dozen times. I just love it so much. We sing the songs at work to annoy one manager and it's hilarious. It's such a good movie though. And for once Disney isn't shoving a man saving a woman down little girls' throats. It's a nice change.
- Blake and I did something exciting as a couple and got our first joint credit card. It's to Sam's/Walmart and it's so we can buy a gazebo. Because everybody needs one of those. Or an island. A floaty island that is. They're cool as fuck!
- Pinterest and I have become soul mates again. We broke up for a bit but we're joint at the hip now. I have one pin that got over 100 repins. I was impressed. Too bad it wasn't something to do with my blog.
But of course it was a Sons one.
- Since spring is around the corner (I hope) I've been lusting over sandals. Mostly I'm a flip flop girl but these damn sandals this season are fucking awesome. I love the ankle ones the most. This will be the first pair I get. They'll probably be heavy as shit so maybe my legs will get toned wearing them. I just have to decide what color. They come in gold, black, and white. I'm thinking the gold.
That's it kids. Not much has been going on that I can blog about. One day though, I'll have the longest post ever explaining more about what's been going on. Happy Monday!