Saturday, June 16, 2012

What Do I Do?

So uh....I haven't had a weekend off in a long time unless I've asked for it. And if I ask for it it means I have something to do. So what does a girl do during the weekend? lol.

Yesterday I went on a shopping spree at the Buckle. Ha! Never thought I would say that. I wasn't a buckle fan until recently. Don't judge me though. I'm not a buckle devotee...yet. Hahaha kidding!!! I don't think I could ever be a buckle devotee. I like to not pay a billion dollars for my clothes. I just needed a pick me up and I had a gift card ;). Who doesn't like gift cards?

And lovely boyfriend took me to a wonderful dinner last night. I got to wear some new clothes too. That was exciting. Our dinner was wonderful and I love when he surprises me!

I really don't have anything in particular to talk about. Just some ramble from me today.

I'm watching CMT Insider right now and they keep talking about the Brothers of the Sun Tour with Kenny Chesney and Tim McGraw. I wish they would quit! See, last weekend when I was at my auntie's we had originally planned to go to that tour in Dallas. But then life happened. Blah. So really I feel that the tv is rubbing it in. lol.






But on a concert note...I really want to see this guy. I know he's been around for a few years but I wasn't into him until Drunk On You came out. It takes a great song for me to get to like new people but he is awesome!


Source: google.com via Chloe on Pinterest

I think that's all for now! I'll be back tomorrow to tell you all about how I spent Father's Day. As if y'all care. lol.

Have a happy Saturday.........And All That Good Stuff!

No comments: