Let's recap what the goals were for August
- Understand my job a little better - Success! I get it alot more now than I did exactly a month ago on this day.
- Get our clothes organized - Half a success. I got most of Teagan's clothes off my bed and into her drawers. Now mine are just everywhere. I even got her to try stuff on to see what I needed to buy for fall!
- Blog four days a week - Yeah, I'm not so sure. I've been posting more than I was but I don't know if it's been 4 days a week or not. I've been happy with the amount I'm doing and that's what matters.
- Clean out my car and keep it that way - Hahahaha that's funny. No, my car is not clean. I don't think I really care anymore. I hate my car. That's all I'm gonna post about this.
- Save $10 from each of my paychecks in August. - I didn't do so hot on that one. I had some biggies pop up though.
- Be more patient with my daughter - I think I did pretty well here. So I consider this a partial success!
So August was ok. I need to define these goals more. They're more abstract then concrete.
I need concrete goals so I know exactly what I need to do.
- Be active at least 3 days a week. That's not even half of a week so I can do it.
- Get my dr's appointments that I need scheduled. There are about 2 or 3 of them I just keep putting off. I hate going to the doctor.
- Save $10 from every check.
- Finish one book and start at least one more.
- Keep up on my homework.
- Start getting stuff together for Teagan's Halloween costume.
Feel like you need monthly goals?
Link up with Miss Angie!