And I'm even early with my goal post. Instead of the middle of the month I'm at the beginning. I'm feeling great!
Let's do a recap shall we...
- Be acitve at least 3 days a week.- Fail. Boo me. I need to get with it. I lost 5 pounds...and gained it all back. lol. That's what October does to me.
- Get dr's appointments scheduled. - No go here too. Whoops!
- Save $10 from every check. - Nope. I spent at least $10 from every check though. That's so easy to do. lol.
- Keep up on my homework. - Success!!!! I'm all done for this week and it's just now Wednesday. Although it does mean being on the damn computer alot. Boo.
- Start getting Tea's Halloween costume together. - How about have that bish all ready to go! Yep. I got it all done. I'm so proud of me!!!!
- Finish one book and start at least one more - Thank you Mr. Grey for keeping me addicted to you. I finished 50 Shades Darker and started on 50 Shades Freed. Now, the next book I'm going to read is actually going to be on my list. =))
Half isn't bad for me! I'll take it. Woot woot.
- Clean out my car. I know this was a goal a couple months ago, but I REALLY need to to do it. Like it's bad. I'm embarassed now.
- Make the damn dr's appointments. Ugh.
- Get at least 3 different people's Christmas presents done!
- Be active. I'm not even going to give myself days or anything. I just need to do it. Anybody out there want to come be my personal motivator??? lol.
- Get eating out under control. Like 3 times a week. I know that's a lot to most people but...yeah.
- Take Teagan to a pumpkin patch. I can't wait!
- Go to at least one spook house!
- Keep reading!
- Buy myself something I really want. Oh my. lol. Boots here I come.
- Send the weddings gifts to the couples whos weddings I couldn't attend =(.
- Start using my damn planner I HAD to have.