Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Facts of Me

So I'm linking up with the most hilarious and fabulous blogger Whitney today to bring you some facts about me. We all like to know everything about each other so here we go!


Here's what you would learn about me

I'm the world's worst car buyer. Seriously, every car I've ever bought has been a huge piece of shit.

I like my dog more than I like most people.



If it's up to me to buy soda, I will always buy cans. I hate bottles, that shit goes flat to quick.

My hair isn't exactly red in color anymore, but I still have the fiery temper/personality to go with it. That's why I dye it red. Well, and because I like it too.


I like my kid, but I'm not a huge fan of other people's. I don't know why. Children just aren't my jam. Unless they're under the age of one. Then I LOVE them. Bring me a 7 year old and I'll cut you.

I won't go in water unless it's warm. I'm a big baby and I hate cold water. What's the point?

I love sleep. I just can't find the perfect amount for me. I either get too much or not enough.

I've never been sure of what I want to be when I grow up. I still don't know. College isn't helping me any.

I'm a self-proclaimed hot mess. I'm messy, unorganized, and hardly ever have everything I need when I go some place. Practicing but it's not working out well.

Because there are already 200 and something link ups, I bet the only way you'll see this is if you follow me!

I want to be skinny and I workout but I can't change my diet. I hate healthy food. HATE it. I want some pasta and hot cheetos and redbull all day.



I'm a blog creeper. I follow 80 ish blogs, and have at least 20 bookmarked. But I hardly ever comment. I don't know why.

I love your faces and would love to see you as a loyal reader if you aren't! If you are, don't be like me, leave a comment :)






1 comment:

Whitney Ellen said...

I'm pretty sure I'll be the mom who doesn't like any other kid but my own, just like you.
I'm also a big ol' hot mess. ;)