Friday, March 29, 2013

Real Quick Like

Happy #backthatazzup Friday!! I'm not getting to that yet but it makes for a fun thing to say. =) And I actually mean it today when I say happy Friday! I get the weekend off! I don't know what happened but I'm not complaining one bit. I will actually have something to post for Monday. Tomorrow night I'm going with my momma and boyfriend to watch her friends' bands play. One of them is an AC/DC cover band. So excited!!

I'm a little late to link up but I participated in Vicki and Amber's Happy Birthday Swap. I love March and went a little crazy with swaps this month. Ooops. I got paired up with Miss Vicki herself and sister hooked it up!

I love swaps! 
Here's what I got!
- peeps
- starbursts reds
-altoids
-some hair clippies (def need those!)
- starbucks gift card (hey!)
- two beautiful nail polishes 
Frenzy is the purply blue glitter and Queen of Beauty is the silver glitter. I love glitter!!
- a beautiful scarf. It's hard to take pictures of a scarf to show how aweosme it is!
- not pictured, Maybelline's Baby Lips. I already opened it and I love it!

Thanks girl!

I was in the car when I thought of this song. It's an ultimate old school jam. Enjoy!

Tipsy (explicit) by J Kwon on Grooveshark

And I want to say thank you to those who reached out with their support, advice, and words of comfort on yesterday's post. Thank you all so much. I was so overwhelmed with this decision that I cried when I read every comment. You all rock and I couldn't be happier to be a part of the fabulous blog world! Love your faces!
Have a great weekend cupcakes, I've gotta go. Time to get ready for the good ol' J-O-B.

3 comments:

Vicki said...

YAY! I'm glad you love everything! It is all stuff I wear/use/love on a dialy basis!!! :-) Thanks for participating in our swap and thanks again for all my goodies!!!

Tami said...

Hi! Stopping by from yesterday's yoga pants linkup. Was just reading your 'songs I hate' post... Great choices! Especially the T Swift.... "Like, ever." UGH! Lol. Hope you're having a great weekend!

Tami @ Friday Morning Buzz

Jordan said...

Isn't it awesome how much support there is in this blogland place? Still blows my mind. Hope you had a wonderful weekend off.... when was the last time you had one of those???