Monday, April 15, 2013

5 For Five

I seriously have writer's block today. I even sent out a tweet saying i had it. I was calling all of you to help me! I've had writer's block for the better part of two weeks now. How shitty is that? And I know you're not supposed to post for the sake of just writing something but I kinda have to.

I didn't want to do a weekend link up because I didn't do anything this weekend, well except work. I guess I could have told you funny stories about work, like the old guy that basically copped a feel when he left yesterday, but that would have been a short ass post.

So today, I'm doing my 5 for Five for the week. Because a girl needs goals. Especially this one. And if you knew me you would know how true this is.


FantasticallyAverage

1. Do three loads of laundry...and my work clothes don't count as one. 

2. Money is kinda short this week, thus I'm planning a "no-spend" week. We'll see how it goes. I've allowed myself to spend money on groceries and gas. That's it!

3. Get my homework done by Wednesday so that I don't have to worry about it Saturday when *gasp* I'm off of work!

4. Put that gym membership my g-ma got me for Christmas to use. What a slacker I am. 

5. Comment on 3 blogs everyday! 


I can do that! Not too hard. Just have to be disciplined. A lot. And if you don't already follow me on twitter, well you should! I'm just starting to get the hang of it. And if you don't like obnoxious live tweeting during an awards show, well, just hope there isn't one this week. https://twitter.com/CloverMarie214 <---- click right there! 

And last, I need some outfit inspiration. In less than a month, I'll be seeing Kenny Chesney!! We don't have actual seats because we're crazy and bought sand bar tickets. I was really thinking of wearing a dress, but since we're in the sand bar, I'm not so sure. Anybody have any good websites or pictures of what to wear? Help a girl out please! 

2 comments:

Jordan said...

I didn't know you got a gym membership for Christmas! Hop to it girlfriend. For outfit inspiration I go to Pinterest. Hell, for everything I go to Pinterest.

Amanda Nicole said...

I tried to have a no spend week.. and I've already failed. I'm way to addicted to shopping.. which isn't good. As far as outfits I agree with Jordan, use pinterest! I'm totally jealous you'll be in the sandbar! I've wanted sandbar tickets since I was like 13.