1. So this week I've done really good eating wise. I only ate out one time and it was because I worked a double and didn't have time to go home. Bam! I'm super proud of myself. I've also eaten breakfast everyday this week. I don't know what's happened to me but I'll take it. I also saved some damn money by not eating out.
2. I didn't really spend any money this week which is also awesome. The only things I bought were things for dinner and a pair of work shoes. I need to start Christmas shopping. Ugh.
3. I did my first art and craft project with Teagan. We had to decorate a feather for a turkey for the bulletin board. In the process I popped open not one, but two, containers of glitter glue all over myself. That's why I don't do art projects =) But it turned out good. Keep in mind, she did most of it.
4. Next week I'm gonna try and have a meaningful post up in here. I was watching Meg's vlog and she said that for a blog to have good writing, you need to take time and think about it. Not just post a blog that you wrote 15 minutes ago. I'm paraphrasing too by the way. So look forward to that.
5. I really need some new fall clothes. I have one pair of jeans that I actually enjoy wearing, lots of leggings that aren't quality, and not very many shirts. I hope Santa reads this blog and helps me out. What are your picks for some nice tops??