I was going through my blog roll on Monday night after I got off work, and of course I was reading Stephanie's blog. Her post that day was her happy list. I told her that of course, I was going to make one. I don't know if you were around then, but back in August of last year, I did the same thing. You can see it here. But since I have grown as a human person and as a blogger I'm gonna do it again. What makes me happy is constantly changing.
- All the puppies and the kitties. But mine the most
- Comfy pants...sweats, pjs, leggings
- The blogging community
- My family
- Taco Bell
- Being organized. I'm not organized, but when I am I feel all the butterflies of happiness.
- Fresh clean clothes
- My hoodie
- A good hair day
- A made bed
- Acts of kindness. Random or not.
- A crisp fall day
- Sleeping in
- Fuzzy socks
- Falling hard into a good book. Which I haven't done in awhile. Suggestions?
- Glitter and sequins and sparkle and shine
I need that to happen everyday please.
What makes you happy?