So let's get on with this confession...
- Charlie Hunnam is no longer playing Christian Grey because he's too busy being Jax. I can't say that my feelings are hurt one bit. Now all the fans girls won't care who he is and I won't have to listen to them talk about him.
- I don't know how people waitress their whole lives. My body feels like it's falling apart. I've even thought about going to a doctor because I don't think 22 year olds are supposed to feel like this.
- I'm way too behind on my tv shows already. That's never good. The only things I've actually kept up with are Sons, Walking Dead (it just started, I can't be too far behind), and Two Broke Girls. Where did tv loving Chloe go?
- I've been thinking about going to the dentist lately. That's the scariest shit ever but I really need to go. I wonder if my insurance covers sedation dentistry.
- I'm laying in bed writing this with no pants on because the legs got wet and I'm too lazy to put another pair on.
- I'm also over here today. Go check it out. I tell you something really interesting that you might want to know about me.
- I'm going back to bed now because I'm dead tired. But first...seriously how in the hell do I stop feeling like a 70 year old lady.