Anyway...I got off on a little tangent. I'm gonna do my goals for the month. Ya know... things I should do but sure as hell don't. Yeah..."goals" are what we say for things I should accomplish but I won't. lol. It's not a to-do list, but a should do list. Is it sad I see it that way? Maybe a little. And I kiddddd! I really try and get them done.
Recap of October Goals
- Clean out my car - DONE! It was bad.
ignore my gross trashcan. It's the outside one!
- make the dr's appointments. - Half. I made one and it was a great decision. I'm not ready to talk about it
but this will come up eventually.
- get at least 3 people's Christmas gifts bought - Fail. I totally have ideas but I didn't buy anything =(
- be active - Fail. Yep....hmmph but like I said in this post I downloaded the couch to 5-k app and I'm going to start it!
- get eating out under control - Half. I have cooked a lot more than I usually do but I need to get better at it. With the spending freeze in tow I guess I don't have a choice. ;)
- Take Teag to a pumpkin patch - DONE. This post talks all about it. So much fun!
- Go to at least one spook house. Nope =( so sad about it. Boyfriend promised next year we would. We better
- Keep reading. - Fail. I have stopped my book because I couldn't get into it. But I've been dying to read lately. Maybe I'll get a book about Christmas or something.
Buy myself something I want. I gave this one up because I was off for two weekends in a row. Took a toll on the bank account.
- Send wedding gifts. - Fail. I completely forgot :-/ Terrible I know.
- Start using my planner. - Fail. Oops.
- Buy at least one gift a week for Christmas.
- Cook at home 3 times a week.
- Pay $20 off my credit card every week.
- Find an activity for the month of December to do with Teag. RAKS or something from My Holiday Board. on Pinterest.
- Keep up with my school work.
- Buy boyfriend's birthday present by November 30.